Please select from the options below to highlight elements on the map.
Team Building New Forest
New Forest Activities organises events and team activities for businesses, organisations and youth enterprises.
Based in the heart of the New Forest, your custom made event or training can consist of both indoor and outdoor elements. With access to a range of wonderful facilities and environments, New Forest Activities will help you exceed your expectations.
We have many satisfied customers and look forward to helping you gain exceptional value from your team building, training or just for fun event.
Whatever your budget and needs, New Forest Activities can cater for you, even bringing our services to your door!
For quote within your budgets and programme matched to your values, contact us.
Varies - Quotes on application.
|Season Dates||Opening Hours|
|Notes||Open all year round, catering for your team's need whatever the weather.|
ContactNew Forest Activities
VenueNew Forest Activities Booking Centre
The Old Forge, Beaulieu, SO42 7YA
Map reference: SU 386021 Lat: 50.81745 Long: -1.45210
Located in the heart of Beaulieu, on the High Street opposite the village school. Activities take place throughout The New Forest & surrounding area
Parking : free
Nearest station : 4 miles (6.4 kms) from Beaulieu Road station
Also at this venue
Self-assessed accessibility details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
various depending on activity
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Service dogs are NOT allowed:
not possible for some activities e.g. kayaking
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Wheelchairs provided
We provide a range of outdoor activities. These are as inclusive as possible, however people would be strongly advised on booking to let us know of their requirements.